Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hmmm Pinterest...

  So Pinterest is my new found treasure/curse!!! I am completely addicted to this little web gadget!! I have completed several projects, that were absolutely wonderful! As well as multiple equally as fabulous recipes. Its like a grown up magic-8-ball! However if you have ADD, like yours truly, Its like I now have trippled my to-do-list! I don't even know where to start or how to end, it has gotten completely out of control!! I now see in "Pins" everything is turing into a pin-project!! Sheer madness I tell you! I think I will take a week break to accomplish some projects and then surf for new stuff!! Good gracious, I think my poor husband is about to ban me from my computer!!!! So this next week I think I will take a week off the computer and focus on the home front... that gives me a few days to get prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment